VS4-10 CHASSIS KIT
Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis Kit is made to provide you with a balance scale looks and unhindered performance.
This kit allows you to easily convert an Axial SCX10-II for greater performance or build from the ground up with the vast amount of axles on the market. The steel C-channel design provides scale detail, the molded front and rear cross members fill the chassis rails in the highest stress locations for ultimate strength and provide features like dual servo mounts, winch line routing, and a fuel cell. The molded rock sliders come with a replaceable outer portion for flexibility of custom builds. The VS4-10 Chassis kit is developed to work with the industry standard 3-gear transmissions found in most Axial SCX10-II and the VS4-10 Origin Limited. The aluminum battery and electronics tray helps to tie all the components together to make a unique and complete package.
- High Clearance C-Channel Steel Chassis Rails
- Machined Aluminum Panhard Mount Black Anodized
- Stainless Steel Panhard and Drag Link with molded rod ends and Steel pivot Balls (VS4-10 and SCX10-II Axle Compatible)
- Aluminum Battery and Electronics tray
- Vanquish Products Velcro Straps (2)
- Steel Pivot Balls included for Front and Rear 4-Link mounting at the skid plate to eliminate slop (8)
- Front and rear bumper mounts accepts the popular bumpers with 43mm (1.70") post spacing
- Molded Chassis Components include:
- Front CMS with additional servo winch mounting location, winch line routing channel and integrated battery tray brace.
- Front Chassis brace completely fills the steel chassis rails for added strength and chassis stiffness
- Skid plate with smooth transitions to eliminate catching points at critical locations. No unnecessary bumps.
- Included Transmission spacer to accommodate longer can motors and avoid interference with rear upper 4 link
- Chassis side guards and high clearance rock sliders are tied to the aluminum battery tray for increases stiffness
- Rear chassis brace and fuel cell incorporate the rear bumper mounts and fill the C-Channel chassis rails for added strength and chassis stiffness
- Shock Towers with integrated body post mounts
- Wide variety of body posts are included to to match the common heights of popular body configurations on the market
- Black oxide hardware is included
- X4 Body clips included
- Highly detailed instructions included for chassis assembly
- Using a Dig will also require using the VS4-10 Angle Servo Bracket VPS01027