Vanquish Currie F10 Aluminum Front Axle Housing Clear Anodized
The Vanquish Products Currie F10 Aluminum Front Axle Housing is a direct replacement for the F10 axles included in the VS4-10 Phoenix Portal Kit and VPS08600 F10 Front axle set.
This axle housing is built to the same outside dimensions as the molded F10 axle housing to maximize clearance and utilize the original components* from your F10 axles. Made in the USA with domestic produced aluminum and machined on Matsuura true 5-axis CNC machines.
- Machined in the USA
- Made from high quality domestic produced aluminum
- Direct replacement for F10 Front Portal Axle housing**
- 20 Degree caster angle
- Built in steering bump stops at 49 degrees
- Full axle truss tied into upper link and panhard mount spanning the full axle width
- Tucked "C" design for added clearance at steering knuckle. Moving the lower portion of the C-hub up inside of the knuckle provides class leading clearance
- X1 F10 Front axle housing*
*Replaces plastic axle housing from VPS09007 and VPS08600. All bearings, hardware, 3rd member, bearing retainers, gears, knuckles, axle shafts, etc are reused.
**Not compatible with brass tubes used in molded housings
***Please refer to VPS09007 or VPS08600 instruction manuals for replacement assembly instructions