Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4 1/10 Nitro 4wd Blue
Short-Course Action With Incredible Power, Authentic Handling, and Serious Speed!
Bigger. Faster. Louder. Slayer Pro 4X4™ delivers the screaming sound and ballistic thrust that every nitro driver craves. Now with a 10% larger footprint, Slayer Pro 4X4's long wheelbase chassis and wide track stance deliver unmatched stability in rough conditions and precise high speed cornering for incredible side-by-side, fender-banging racing action. Extreme TRX® 3.3 power punches hard and revs fast to rip past the competition. The amazing linkage-based suspension and hard-anodized GTR shocks deliver seemingly bottomless suspension travel that simulates the handling and jumping ability of full-size Pro 4X4 trucks. Slayer Pro 4X4's bodywork brings scale looks and 50+mph performance for all-day fun, excitement, and competition. It's the nitro short-course truck that could only come from Traxxas, The Fastest Name In Radio Control®.
- Traxxas Stability Management® (TSM)
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver
- Hard-anodized, PTFE-coated GTR shocks with titanium-nitride shafts
- High-torque, waterproof steering and throttle servos
- Split-Spoke SCT wheels with chrome centers and colored beadlock trim
- Aggressive, authentic Pro 4X4 body design
- TRX® 3.3 engine with EZ-Start® electric starting
- Polished Resonator™ dual-chamber tuned pipe
- Extended chassis from the national champion Revo 3.3
- Auto-shifting 2-speed transmission
- Compact receiver box with integrated personal transponder mount
- High-flow dual-stage air filter
- Large capacity 150 cc fuel tank
- Heavy-duty drivetrain with rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Ready-To-Race® with ProGraphix® factory-finished and decaled body
- 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
For those who like their horsepower raw and screaming at the red line, Slayer Pro 4X4 delivers with the award-winning nitro fury of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine. Slayer Pro 4X4 punches hard with massive torque off the line and a wide powerband—bury the throttle at anytime to send all four tires into a raging fury of roosting dirt. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine features a precise composite slide carburetor, PowerTune™ cooling head, dyno-proven IPS crankshaft, multi-port rear exhaust, and the starting convenience of the exclusive Traxxas EZ-Start® system. It's competition-proven power with convenience and reliability for all-day driving fun.
The Traxxas Slayer Pro 4X4 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with Traxxas Stability Management, the TQi 2.4GHz radio system installed, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. The reqired EZ-Start battery, charger, and fuel bottle are also included—even a spare glow plug, spare air filter element, and precision tools are in the box.
Requires 8x aa batteries and 20% nitro fuel
|Vehicle Type||Short Course|