Tamiya THE GRASSHOPPER II BLACK SPECIAL EDITION
The Grasshopper II is one of Tamiya's iconic radio control car kits from the late 1980's.
It was an enhanced follow up release to the original Grasshopper kit. The kit features a number of updates while keeping largely faithful to the original model. Its streamlined construction process makes this kit perfect for less experienced users and R/C veterans alike, while separately sold option parts can be used to enhance the model. This Limited-Edition release features a black molded plastic body that only needs stickers to be applied!
• 1/10 scale R/C 2WD buggy model assembly kit. Length: 400mm, width: 223mm, height: 136mm.
• Black injection molded polystyrene body just requires application of stickers for easy completion.
• Unpainted driver figure included.
• ABS chassis uses front swing arm and rear rolling rigid suspension setups.
• Fully enclosed gearbox contains a differential gear to aid smooth cornering.
• Longitudinal battery is easily removable from the back of the chassis.
• CVA oil shock dampers included.
• Includes 380-brushed type motor.
• Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack and compatible charger.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Fixed
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material ABS Plastic
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material ABS Plastic
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 2WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc) Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
- Motor 380-Brushed Type
- Requires A 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper CVA Oil Filled
- Suspension Front swing arm and rear rolling rigid suspension setup
- Terrain Use Multi-Purpose