Tamiya RC MERCEDES-BENZ UNIMOG 406 W/ Painted Body
This is a Limited-Edition kit of the Unimog 406 Series U900. This version includes a pre-painted body, unlike the standard kit in item 58692.
The multi-purpose Mercedes-Benz Unimog is a truck with unrivalled off-road performance and its name is an acronym which stands for the German description "Universal-Motor-Gerät." The 406, which also has the ability to equip any of approximately 3,000 attachments for every imaginable task, now is depicted on the proven Tamiya CC-02 chassis.
CC-02 Chassis - Off Road, Evolved
Designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, the CC-02 chassis' ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability. A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear. Four-link rigid suspension is employed front and rear, with CVA oil dampers for all-encompassing control, even on tricky rock sections. This model comes with red wheels and grippy block pattern tires.
• 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 384mm, width: 196mm, height: 224mm. Wheelbase: 242mm.
• Pre-Painted Polycarbonate body (Tamiya PS-32 Corsa Gray) with separate parts included for side mirrors and fuel tank, plus a metal-plated front grille and emblem.
• Includes block pattern tires, and red ABS wheels with a depiction of bead lock designs.
• Propeller shafts (short: 76mm) included.
• The CC-02 chassis is designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, and its ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability.
• A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear.
• Includes 540-brushed type motor.
• LED lights included.
• Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack and compatible charger.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate pre-painted body
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
- Chassis Type CC-02
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 4WD
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2volt battery & battery charger
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper CVA Oil-filled damper
- Terrain Use Multi-Purpose