Tamiya 1/48 German Heavy Tank Tiger I Early Production
This model kit recreates the German Heavy Tank Tiger I Early Production.
It’s an updated version, which was originally released as Item 32504 (with die-cast lower hull) in 2004. The Tiger I was one of the most powerful heavy tanks during WWII and its variations have early to late production vehicles. 200 early production vehicles were produced from November 1942 to June 1943 and they were in service in Tunisia from the end of 1942 and Eastern Front, too.
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 175mm, width: 77mm.
• H parts (lower hull) are from Item 32575 (1/48 German Tiger I Late Production), and E parts (turret)/ F parts (upper hull) based upon Item 32504 are modified for plastic parts' assembly.
• Lower and side hull are depicted by separate parts (diecast, one-piece hull in Item 32504).
• Assembly type tracks have one-piece straight sections.
• Metal chassis weights give the model a realistic heavy feel.
• Includes two new marking options to depict the 503rd Heavy Panzer Battalion (3-color camouflage pattern) or 502nd Heavy Panzer Battalion (overall Dark Yellow).
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Decals Included
- Required To Complete Cement, Paint and Finishing Supplies
- Scale 1/48
|Scale||1/26 - 1/48|
|Construction Type||Glue Together|