Tamiya 1/18 Dynahead 6x6 G6-01TR kit
The Dynahead 6x6 takes inspiration from the big trucks used in grueling off-road world of truck trials. The sleek body appears on the G6-01TR chassis, which is based upon the G6-01, with hub reduction axles providing extra height for taking on rougher terrain.
- The cab-over truck body is a special design by Takayuki Yamazaki of PDC Design-works.
- Hub reduction axles raise ground clearance by 15mm; in conjunction with the traction provided by a 37.35:1 gear ratio (with kit-included 18T pinion), the Dynahead 6x6 has awesome off-road and crawling capability!
- 5-spoke wheels are paired with V-tread block tires for superlative bite.
- With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
- Type 540 brushed motor included.
Chassis: G6-01TR plastic monocoque
Drive: Six wheel gear driven, sealed gearbox, front, center and rear
diff gears for smooth cornering
Motor: 540 brush equipped, front-center mounted
Body: Molded polycarbonate
Suspension: Six wheel double wishbone
Shocks: Friction, not oil-filled
Steering: Two-piece steering tie rod, steering servo mounted on left
of chassis, rear wheels can be made steerable with reassembly of
suspension and separately sold 4WS function transmitter (not
Wheels: Black plastic, 2.1" (53mm) wide, 1.9" (48.9mm) diameter
Tires: Rubber off-road V-shaped tread 2.6" (67mm) wide, 4.4" (113mm)
Front Bumper: Spring loaded
Tamiya 1/18 scale Dynahead 6x6 School Bus Kit, Clear Body, 540 size
Motor, Decals, Tires, Wheels, 18T Pinion Gear and Instruction
Radio: 2-channel with high-torque steering servo
Battery: 7.2V 6-cell stick pack with Standard connector
Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
Polycarbonate safe spray or brush-on paint
Building and track equipment
Width: 9.6" (244mm)
Height: 9.1" (232mm)
Wheelbase: 6.8 + 4.9" (173 + 126mm)