Tamiya 1/14 Volvo FH16 Globetrotter 750 8x4 Tow Truck
Tamiya’s series of ultra-realistic 1/14 scale R/C trucks has offered fun and realistic driving for the past several decades! This new kit takes that driving fun to the next level with this tow truck, which makes its living towing heavy duty vehicles such as semi-tractor trucks. It promises a completely different element of enjoyment to predecessors in the series.
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 750mm, width: 195mm, height: 300mm.
- Features a detailed molded plastic depiction of the cab, with photo-etched front grille and interior detail features.
- This model’s front axles feature the first twin steering system seen in the Tamiya 1/14 Truck series.
- Includes metal components for excellent durability.
- Install the new separately available Actuator Set (Item 56553) to control its actions via your R/C transmitter.
- Ladder frame has aluminum side channels and resin cross members. Power from the front motor is delivered to the two rear axles via a propeller shaft.
- A built-in differential gear on each axle enables smooth cornering.
- Highly realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
- The model enjoys easy driving thanks to the float-mounted die-cast front and reinforced resin rear axles.
- Three-speed transmission allows shifting via the R/C transmitter (Note: only one gear is usable when towing).
- Headlights and taillights can be lit up with separately sold LEDs, and the model is compatible with Item 56523 Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit 'Euro-Style' (MFC-03).
- Compatible TROP truck option parts: 56523, 56531, 56538, 56548, 56549, 56550, 56551, 56553.
- Requires: Tamiya 4-Channel R/C system, ESC, 7.2volt battery and compatible charger, and Tamiya TS and acrylic paints.
Chassis: Ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross
Cab: Detailed molded plastic yellow in color with photo-etched
grille and interior, headlights and taillights can be lit up with
separately sold LEDs
Differential: Built into each axle for smooth cornering
Transmission: Three speed, can be shifted through transmitter
Steering: Front axles utilize twin steering system - the first used
on the Tamiya 1:14 scale truck series
Suspension: Highly realistic, uses metal leaf springs and friction
Axles: Float-mounted die-cast front and reinforced resin rear axles
Requires:Radio: Tamiya 4-ch RC system
Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
Tamiya TS and acrylic paints
Specs:Length: 29.5 (750mm)
Width: 7.7 (195mm)
Height: 11.8 (300mm)
|Vehicle Type||Semi Truck|