Tamiya 1/12 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG Street-Custom
Released in October 1969, the Nissan Fairlady Z went on to become a world-renowned high-performance sports car.
A stylish long nose, short deck body was married with a 2-liter inline-6 engine and cushioned by 4-wheel independent strut suspension. The 240Z was an export version with 2.4-liter engine that was also released for the Japanese market in November 1971 on the back of excellent race performance. The top-grade variant of the car was the 240ZG, whose form was accented with the long "G nose" and FRP over fenders, and a plethora of tune-up parts was available to those faithful owners who wanted to tweak its performance and stamp their individuality on this legendary car.
• This model recreates the Fairlady 240ZG, released in Japan in 1971, fitted with a host of tune-up parts typical of the era.
• 1/12 scale. Length: 356mm, width: 151mm, height: 101mm.
• Features recreations of RS Watanabe 8-spoke wheels.
• The powerful straight-6 engine is depicted with triple carburetors and metal air funnel parts, photo-etched carburetor insulation pieces, plus a strut tower brace. A clear engine hood is also included.
• The realistic interior includes accurately recreated roll bar, plus a choice of standard or bucket seats. Photo-etched parts depict buckles on the bucket seat racing belts.
• Opening doors, engine hood and tailgate parts.
• Moving suspension.
• Front wheels move in tandem with steering wheel operation.
• Includes parts to recreate rear spoiler.
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Decals Included
- Photo-Etch Parts Included
- Required To Complete Cement, Paint and Finishing Supplies
- Scale 1/12
- Special Feature 1 New parts are included to depict a customized version of the car, including RS Watanabe 8-spoke wheels, a strut tower brace, and metal parts to recreate the air funnels.
- Special Feature 2 Comes with photo-etched parts recreating buckles for the racing style seatbelts and carburetor insulation panel
- Special Feature 3 Separate parts depict roll bar and bucket seat.
- Special Feature 4 Features of the L20 engine have been richly remodeled.
- Special Feature 5 Hood, doors, and rear hatch are operable even after assembly.
- Special Feature 6 Rack & pinion arrangement enables the front wheels linked with the steering wheel to move.
- Special Feature 7 Tires are realistically depicted with semi-pneumatic rubber.
|Scale||1/20 - 1/7|
|Construction Type||Glue Together|