Tamiya 1/10 Volkswagen Beetle Rally MF-01X No Esc
This R/C model assembly kit recreates the classic Volkswagen Beetle in rally racing form.
In The Box
- (1) 1/10 Volkswagen Beetle Rally MF-01X
- (1) 540-brushed type motor
- (1) Body stickers
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2volt battery & battery charger
- Tamiya PS paint
- The model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
- Body is made of polycarbonate. Bumpers and side mirrors are recreated using separate metal-plated parts.
- Front light pods and rally-style stickers included.
- Includes Rally block tires.
- The MF-01X is at home on-road or on flat dirt, thanks to 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- Power from the rear mounted motor is transmitted by gear differential to the rear wheels, and via a propeller shaft to the front.
- The chassis can be assembled into S and M wheelbases using separately sold propeller shafts.
Thanks to its superlative reliability and uncomplicated upkeep, it was a fixture on the global rally circuit from the 1950s through to the 1980s, and this model is inspired by such rallying Beetles. The VW body sits atop Tamiya’s proven shaft-driven 4WD MF-01X chassis, which is at home on a range of surfaces from road to flat dirt.
|Ball Bearings||Plastic bushing|
|Brakes||Integral with ESC|
|Chassis||MF-01X ABS Plastic|
|Product Length||15.63" (397 mm)|
|Product Width||6.41" (163 mm)|
|Speed Control||Sold Separatley|
|Suspension||4-wheel double wishbone|
|Wheelbase||9.4" (239 mm)|