Tamiya 1/10 RC McLaren Senna TT-02 Kit
Unleashed on the world at the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show, this super car bears the name of legendary racer Ayrton Senna!
- Based Upon The Shaft-Driven 4WD TT-02 Chassis
- Includes Large Urethane Bumper
- 10-Spoke Wheels Molded In Gun Metal
- Includes 540-Type Brushed Motor
- Complex Details Are Captured In Polycarbonate And ABS Plastic
In The Box
- (1) 1/10 RC McLaren Senna TT02 Kit
- (1) Instruction Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) 2+ Channel Radio System
- (1) Standard Steering Servo
- (1) 7.2v - 7.4v Battery
- (1) Battery Charger
- (1)Brushed Motor Speedcontrol
The body features extensive carbon fiber sections, and is designed for impeccable aerodynamics and cooling. Power is provided by an 800PS 4-liter V8 twin turbo engine. With only 500 produced, the McLaren Senna is hot property indeed.
Tamiya has recreated this legendary supercar as a radio control model in 1/10 scale. The body has been faithfully captured in polycarbonate while the rear wing and rear-view mirrors are recreated with ABS plastic. Furthermore, the body sits on top of our easy-to-assemble TT-02 chassis.
TT-02: Adaptable, Balanced Shaft Driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
- The complex, aerodynamically honed form of the McLaren Senna is captured in polycarbonate with dedicated black ABS side mirrors and rear wing.
- Based upon the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which gives high adaptability with various kinds of setups.
- 10-spoke wheels molded in Gun Metal are paired with racing radial tires.
- Includes 540-type brushed motor.
- Includes Large Urethane Bumper L (Item 51226) which helps protect your model.
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Wheelbase||10.1181" (257 mm)|
|Product Width||7.6614173" (195 mm)|
|Vehicle Type||Touring Car|
|Product Length||18.3465" (466 mm)|
|Body||Polycarbonate Body and ABS Parts|
|Product Height||4.64567" (118 mm)|