Tamiya 1/10 RC Lancia 037 Rally Kit w/ TA02-S Chassis
This R/C assembly car kit replicates the Lancia Rally 037 as raced in the early 1980's. The highly detailed body is made of durable ABS plastic and it sits on top of Tamiya's TA-02 S chassis.
The Lancia body is specifically mounted on a TA-02 variant. Known as the TA-02S, this version exhibits a short-wheelbase to accommodate the scale form of the real sports car. It features a tub chassis with 4-wheel, fully independent suspension coupled with a rear ball differential and a front gear type differential.
Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger,esc, and Tamiya TS spray paint.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 422mm, width: 186mm, height: 132mm.
- The injection molded body offers a highly realistic recreation of the 037. Comes with metal-plated light cases for headlights, taillights and fog lamps. Side mirrors and windshield wipers are made using separate parts.
- The interior features depictions of driver & co-driver, plus dashboard.
- The TA02S chassis is a shaft-driven 4WD unit with bathtub frame, a rear ball diff and front gear diff.
- Four-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension is paired with CVA oil shock dampers.
- New front bumper and sticker sheet.
- Compatible with standard Type 540 motors.
- Includes 540-Type brushed motor.