Tamiya 1/10 Lotus Europa SP M-06
This R/C kit recreates the classic Lotus Europa Special. The polycarbonate body is paired with the RWD M-06 chassis.
The Lotus Europa debuted in 1966, showcasing what was then a revolutionary midship engine layout, with a lightweight FRP body. In 1972 perhaps the finest model – Lotus Europa Special - in the series was released with 1.6-liter inline-4 engine (big valve twin-cam engine) capable of 126hp which was the largest maximum output among the Lotus Europa series. The Tamiya R/C kit faithfully captures this classic car down to rear wing as seen in the SPECIAL variant of the Europa.
Great RR Performance from the M-06
The M-06 chassis features a rear-mounted motor, rear-drive setup and has a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C equipment positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses gray colored wheels, equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super grip tires at the rear. In addition, a 3-piece steering linkage offers nimble handling response.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 176mm, height: 114mm.
• Polycarbonate body. Separate parts depict side mirrors, light cases, and rear wing.
• The M-06 chassis features a rear-mounted motor, and a longitudinally-mounted battery pack with R/C units positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity.
• This model utilizes the 225mm wheelbase M-06M chassis.
• Dedicated stickers are included to recreate gold body pinstripes inspired by the Lotus car which flourished in Formula One.
• Includes marking stickers, and window masking stickers for use during the paint process.
• A variety of Hop-Up Option parts are available to customize the chassis.
• Includes 540-type brushed motor.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type M06
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 2WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc) Includes HobbyWing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S)
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Required To Complete 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Friction type
- Suspension Fully Independent Double Wishbone
- Terrain Use On-Road