Spektrum Smart S150 AC/DC Charger 1x50W
Charge Faster and Smarter!
The S1500 charger’s improved, extra-precise scroll wheel interface simplifies setup. When used with Spektrum Smart LiPo batteries having IC3™ or IC5™ connectors, the S1500 also uploads specific parameters and health data from the battery’s integrated memory chip and displays it on the bright LCD screen for review — giving you the information you need to evaluate your packs and make the best charging decisions.
For input power, use a Spektrum Power Supply unit (SPMXC10201, available separately) or any compatible DC power source with the included IC3 power cable adapter. The S1500 charger has a USB port, a software update port, plus a safety timer and protection against heat, reverse polarity, short circuit, over-current, and low input voltage.
- High 500W output quickly charges large, high-capacity and high cell count batteries with ease.
- Ideal for use with Spektrum™ Smart batteries featuring the IC3™ or IC5™ connector.
- Smart Technology recognizes unique Smart battery data for safe, convenient charging.
- Enhanced touch wheel interface improves setup ease and precision.
- 2.4-inch LCD screen with auto-brightness is easy to read even in extreme sunlight.
- Compact design with rounded edge fits in a bag or pocket for easy carrying.
- Internal cooling fan maintains a safe, efficient operating temperature.
- Supports charging LiFe, Lilon, LiPo, LiHV, NiMH, NiCd, and Pb battery types.
Charges the following battery types
1-4S LiPoLi-IonLiFe (300mAh or larger)
1-12 Cell NiMHNiCd
IC3 charge connector (compatible with EC3 battery connectors)
Recognizes unique Smart battery data for safe and easy charging
50 watts of charging power, up to 5 amps of charge current
Adaptable for DC power input, includes AC to DC power supply
Software updates available through USB port
Battery temperature monitoring (temperature sensor included)
Reverse Polarity, Short Circuit, Over Current, Low Input Voltage
and Thermal protection
Specs:Supported Battery Types: 1-4S LiPoLi-IonLiFe, 1-12 Cell NiMHNiCd,
Charge Connector: IC3 (compatible with EC3)
Input Voltage: 100 - 240V AC
Max Output Voltage: 17.4V (4.35 x 4 for LiHV)
Charge Current: 0.1 - 5.0A
Discharge Current: 0.1 - 1.5A
Max Charge Power: 50W
Max Discharge Power: 5W
Balance Current: 1.5Acell
Balance Cells: 1-4S
Operating Temperature: 32-104F (0-40C)