Spektrum DXS System w/ AR410 Receiver
Preorder yours today!
The 7-channel DXS radio with AR410 DSMX® receiver perfectly balances economy with high-end features. When paired with a Spektrum™ Smart ESC, it offers telemetry that monitors Smart flight battery voltage so you know when it’s time to land and recharge.
Smart Telemetry and Flight Pack MonitoringThe Spektrum™ DXS system comes ready to provide the advantages of state-of-the-art connectivity when paired with Spektrum Smart batteries and Smart Avian™ ESCs. Its industry-first flight pack monitoring, for example, uses a series of transmitter LEDs to show you the percentage of voltage that remains in your Smart LiPo flight battery. Should the voltage approach dangerously low levels, you’ll know at a glance and have time to land safely for recharging. If you’re a new pilot, the on-board battery monitoring feature alone is invaluable. It helps you avoid a mistake commonly made by many beginning fliers, when they fly beyond their battery’s low-voltage cut off point and risk a potentially disastrous loss of power and control. The DXS transmitter also lets you know when its AA batteries need to be replaced. If their voltage falls below 4.7V the LED blinks, and at 4.4V, the transmitter repeatedly sounds a warning tone while an LED on the front flashes red.
Includes Spektrum™ AR410 DSMX® ReceiverThe AR410 Air Receiver included with the Spektrum™ DXS transmitter and receiver system (SPM1010) is a full-range, 4-channel sport receiver with DSMX®/DSM2® compatibility and compact, 1.78 x 0.79 x 0.55 inch (45.2 x 20.0 x 13.9 mm) L/W/H dimensions to fit easily in a wide range of models. Its internal antenna simplifies installation, improves durability and maintains superior performance. Built-in telemetry automatically delivers vital flight data to the DXS transmitter and shows receiver battery voltage status in real time. The DXS is also available as a transmitter-only (SPMR1010), requiring a compatible receiver of the modeler’s choice.
Optional Wireless Trainer SystemTo use the Spektrum™ DXS as an instructor system, just add the optional SRXL2™ DSMX® Remote Receiver (SPM9747, sold separately) for wireless trainer support. Connect the SRXL2 Remote Receiver inside the battery compartment, bind it to the student’s radio and go — the trainer system configures itself for easy setup and operation.
- Spektrum™ DXS system (SPM1010) includes transmitter plus full-range, 4-channel AR410 DSMX®/DSM2® compatible air receiver
- Supports Spektrum™ Smart Technology for Smart ESC and Smart LiPo battery telemetry
- Transmitter LEDs display Smart LiPo flight battery status for easy voltage monitoring — an industry first!
- Proven ergonomic design is optimized for comfort and precise, fatigue-free control
- Offers wireless trainer system capability with optional SRXL2™ DSMX® Remote Receiver (SPM9747, available separately)
- Registration and updates are possible through a PC with optional USB Programming Cable (SPMA3065, available separately)
- Transmitter comes configured to provide the benefits of SAFE® technology with compatible SAFE-equipped receivers
- DXS transmitter and AR410 receiver are both fully compatible with other Spektrum™ DSMX® systems
- DXS is also available as transmitter-only (SPMR1010), requiring a compatible receive
Flight Modes: 3
Frame Rate: 22 Ms
Model Memory: 1
Proportional Inputs: 4
Rate Positions: 2
Technology : SAFE Technology, Smart Technology
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: AA Alkaline