Spaz Stix Candy Blue Hard Anodized Candy Aerosol Paint
We will not ship this item, Only available for in-store Pick-up
The Spaz Stix Candy color line up is the real deal. The hard anodized metal colors give your R/C vehicle a bold and realistic look - delivering a custom paint job every time
Spaz Stix "Candy" paint is a translucent (see through) color that when applied correctly, will produce eye-popping results. Candy paints spray out very clear, and will require several light coats to achieve best results. The color will build in intensity with each coat, but at this point, the color will be very faint. After achieving an even finish with the Candy paint, you MUST use a backing color to make your paint job "pop". We recommend the following backer color combinations:
- White (00200 or 00209): Produces the brightest color, but the least amount of "depth"
- Silver: Produces a bright, rich color, with some "depth"
- Metallic Silver(00300 or 00309): Produces the same results as silver, but with "sparkles". This is our favorite combination!
- Gold: Produces a darker finished color, with the most depth.
- Ultimate Mirror Chrome (10000 or 10009): Produces a unique "colored chrome" effect. (Be sure to follow the instructions for using Ultimate Mirror Chrome)
All Spaz Stix paints are formulated for use on polycarbonate material. Specifically, clear bodies for R/C cars and trucks. Be sure to test compatibility when using on other surfaces. If using for on an "external" application, apply the backer as a base coat, rather than after the Candy paint. You will also need to apply a quality clear coat (90109) to achieve a high lustre.
- Enamel based formula