Savox SC-1268SG-BE Black Edition High Torque Digital Steel Gear Servo High Voltage
The SC-1268SG-BE is a high torque servo that delivers combining leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution along with it's strong output and durable gear train.
- Super strong and precision made unique steel gears provide durability and survive heavy use.
- Capable of HV operation.
- Sleek black design with laser etching and a shorter 200mm black lead wire.
- Ideal for 1/8 buggies, and other applications desiring high amounts of power.
- Torque @ 6v - 15.0kg/208.3oz-in
- Torque @ 7.4v - 25.0kg/347.2oz-in
- Speed @ 6v - 0.13 sec/60 deg
- Speed @ 7.4v - 0.11 sec/60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 37.2
- Weight: 62.0g
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An External BEC, or Glitch buster may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications on surface model use.
- Aluminum servo horn is strongly advised in use of cars and trucks. SC1268 SG
Check items to add to the cart or