Savox SA-1230SG Digital Steel Gear Servo
This is the Savox SA1230 SG Tall Digital Monster Torque Steel Gear Servo.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for giant scale aircraft, monster truck, 1/8 scale, Crawlers
- @4.8V: .20 sec/60
- @6.0V: .16 sec/60
- @4.8V: 417.0 oz-in
- @6.0V: 500 oz-in
- Dimensions: 40.3x20.2x45.0mm
- Weight: 79.0g
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Full Aluminum
- Spline: 25 Tooth
Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An External BEC, or Glitch buster may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications on surface model use.
Aluminum servo horn is strongly advised in use of cars and trucks .
- This servo is taller than a standard size server, please check measuments to ensure fitment. SA 1230SG