Kyosho Ultima Off Road Racer 1/10 2wd Buggy Kit
Ultima Off Road Racer 1/10 2wd Buggy Kit
The impact of the ULTIMA's dominant 1,2,3 finish in the 2WD class at the 2nd Electric Off Road World Championship in England in 1987 was felt across the RC car scene. Now Kyosho's famous ULTIMA turns back the clock with its return as the 8th model in the Kyosho Vintage Series! First released in 1986, the 2WD ULTIMA channeled racing tech from the OPTIMA into an electric racing buggy whirlwind that swept across the world. Consistent with the Vintage Series, the 2019 ULTIMA version has evolved in design and build to satisfy performance standards for modern R/C racing circuits and power sources. For example, the monocoque frame is made from aircraft grade A60601T6 aluminum alloy and multi-pin block pattern rear tires deliver optimal performance on modern off-road tracks. Full ball bearing specs minimize drive loss and combine with high-durability sintered alloy metal gears, slipper clutch and motor guard to protect the drive system while crash-resistant resin rear wing is also included. Relive the nostalgia of the ULTIMA's glory with the 2019 version that has evolved into a modern-day racing machine that lets you drive like a world champion.
Required For Operation:
2ch 1 servo R/C system for cars
ESC/540 class motor
Battery and Charger
Paint for polycarbonate body
- ULTIMA has been faithfully recreated, with component upgrades for compatibility with modern power sources.
- Polycarbonate body with driver cockpit recreates the style and atmosphere of the original ULTIMA.
- Full ball bearing specifications (14)
- Equipped with battery guard that prevents battery short circuit during a crash.
- Length: 370mm
- Width: 244mm
- Height: 106mm
- Wheelbase: 260-263mm
- Tread (F/R): 206mm / 208mm
- Tire(F/R): 75f x 20mm / 82f x 36mm