HPI Savage XS Flux GT2-XS RTR 4WD Mini Monster Truck
The Savage XS Flux packs in everything you know and love about the neck snapping, standing backflip-capable Savage Flux in a smaller, more compact package!
The ridiculously powerful Flux brushless powerplant provides the most intense speed runs and combines that with legendary Savage durability that passes the bashing exam with flying colors! The innovative HPI Savage TVP technology gives the Savage XS FLUX class-leading chassis design and the extreme monster truck appearance plus ground clearance to conquer it all!
Built tough with an all-metal drivetrain, the Savage XS FLUX can handle giant jumps, huge stunts and speeds over 65mph! The speed is provided from the massive brushless power plant featuring the FLUX MMH-4000 motor and FLUX EMH-3S ESC. Control that massive power with the all new 2.4Ghz FHSS TF-50 Transmitter. Don't worry about the water, the Savage XS features protection for its electronics for wet conditions like mud, rain and snow! The waterproof receiver is completely sealed from moisture, while the water-resistant SS-20WR steering servo and waterproof EMH-3S electronic speed controller complete the package. Add to that an over-sized suspension design, the aggressive tread of the 2.2" GT2 tires, and four oil filled threaded performance shocks, and combine it with legendary HPI Savage toughness to spend more time driving and less time wrenching!
The 65+ MPH Savage XS Flux - The World's Fastest Mini Monster Truck. PERIOD.
Pre-assembled 4WD electric powered mini monster truck with 2.4GHz radio system, Flux MMH-4000kV brushless motor, Flux EMH-3S waterproof electronic speed control, SS-20W water resistant servo, painted pick-up truck body, and 4AA batteries for the transmitter.
WHAT YOU NEED:
2S LiPo battery recommended, such (NOTE: Min. 30C batteries recommended)
Optional for maximum speed runs: 3S LiPo battery with optional gear #6934
- New: All-over custom body 'wrap' and black glossy 6-spoke 1/10th scale truck wheels with aluminum 12mm hex hubs
- Durable Savage design with TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis, stainless steel bulkhead lower plates, and front and rear skid plate bumpers
- Flux EMH-3S brushless speed controller and Flux MMH-4000KV brushless motor
- All-New 2.4Ghz FHSS TF-50 Transmitter, and new RF-50 receiver features a waterproof silicone inner jacket and a built-in failsafe, and SS20WR Water-Resistant servo, and enclosed receiver box
- Battery box fits standard LiPo batteries
- Full-time 4WD shaft drive with tough 4-gear differentials, complete set of ball bearings
- Composite oil-filled threaded shock absorbers, and aluminum front and rear suspension braces
- Fits standard size 1/10th scale electronics
- Integrated chassis carry handle
- SPECIFICATIONS: Length: 360mm, Width: 280mm, Wheelbase: 225mm