Castle Mamba Micro X2 16.8V Waterproof Sensored ESC W1406 2280KV Combo
This ESC and Motor Combo is ideal for the weight conscious builder or where space is limited, it is perfect for 1:10 scale low speed rock crawlers/trail runners on 3S-4S weighing less than 8lbs. It can also be used in more aggressive setups in lighter 1:10 scale touring cars, stadium trucks or buggies weighing up to 5lbs.
In The Box
- (1) Mamba Micro X2 ESC with 4 mm Connectors
- (1) 1406-1900Kv Sensored Motor
- (1) Sensor Harness
- (1) Driver's Ed and Quick Start Guide
- (1) Castle Decals
The Mamba Micro X2 is a refresh of Castle's popular 1:18 scale Mamba Micro X. This new ESC increases the maximum input voltage to 4s. Castle also added DATA LOGGING and CRYO-DRIVE™ TECHNOLOGY; CryoDrive allows the ESC to run cooler and more efficiently at partial throttle. Like its predecessor, it boasts an 2 amp peak BEC, waterproof* and has SENSORED MOTOR SUPPORT. This is the perfect upgrade for 1:18th scale 2WD or 4WD vehicles up to 2.25 lbs. The Mamba Micro X also works well in some 1:10th scale crawlers for low speed operation (no rock racing/hill climbing). You can now purchase the Mamba Micro X2 Crawler Edition ESC paired with Castle's Slate Crawler motors.
- Input Voltage range 2S-4S
- Adjustable: 5.5V or 7.5V (2A Peak), default 5.5V
- Waterproof design.
- Sensored Motor capable (with optional sensor harness)
- Additional settings and software updates available via Windows®-based Castle Link software and USB adapter (coupon included with purchase) or the Castle Link App for Android or iOS and a B-LINK Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately)
- Convenient transmitter programming for six common adjustable settings.
- Telemetry Ready (Compatible with S.BUS2 Telemetry Link and Futaba T4PX, T7PX and T7PXR transmitters)
- Auxiliary Wire Functionality allows for “on-the-fly” adjustments such as Max Power and Max Brake.
- Audible Alerts that will notify you of possible issues with calibrations and error conditions.
- Designed and manufactured in Olathe, Kansas and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
*Not intended for operation while submerged in liquid. If unit is operated in wet conditions, rinse with fresh water to remove dirt or corrosives, then fully dry unit.