Blade Manta Fpv Bnf
The FPV Race Wing phenomenon is catching on like wildfire across the globe. Like FPV quad racing, it connects the immersive action of First-Person View with a high-performance aircraft that's easy to fly. Initiated by Immersion RC, the impressive Blade FPV Manta™ race wing was brought to the Blade development experts to deliver outstanding performance that's user friendly. The result is an FPV-ready airplane that flies incredible whether soaring with the birds for sport or scorching through race gates at 90 MPH. Construction with Z-Foam material and carbon-fiber reinforcement allows an elegant structure to be created that's lightweight, durable and easy to maintain. Fully integrated flight components such as digital servos, AS3X stabilization technology and a Castle Creations speed control combine rock-solid flight control with outstanding power.
- Fully integrated FPV electronics with a powerful power system
- Easy to complete final assembly
- Convenient Bind-N-Fly™ technology providing all the convenience of a Ready-to-Fly aircraft without the extra transmitters
- SAFE® Select technology with optional flight envelope protection
- Advanced AS3X® technology delivers rock-solid handling
- Long-range, Immersion 600mW 5.8GHz video transmitter
- High-resolution 700TVL CMOS camera with wide angle lens
- Brushless Blade 1800kv outrunner power system capable of producing 90+ MPH flight speeds
- Spektrum™ AR636 receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Dependable Castle Creations Talon 35 ESC for 3S or 4S Li-Po setups
- Durable Z-Foam™ material with carbon-fiber reinforcement
- Digital high-speed Spektrum mini metal-gear servos
- Easy Remove hatches for access to electronics
- Space for GoPro Hero 3 and 4 in the nose for HD video capture
- Personalize or create a team-look with the color decals provided
You will need...
Requires a full-range 5+ channel, multi-function transmitter with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®/DSMX technology.
A 3S or 4S 1300mAh-2200mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector for flight.
Fat Shark compatible FPV headset and/or FPV monitor on 5.8GHz to experience first-person view (sold separately).
- Wingspan: 43 in (1092.2mm)
- Overall Length: 19.5 in (495.3mm)
- Wing Area: 338.0 sq in (21.8 sq dm)
- Flying Weight:25.4 oz (720.1 g)
- Motor Size: 2221 1,800 Kv
- Radio: 5+ Channel
- Servos: SPMSH3050 Submicro Digital Heli Cyclic Servo
- Speed Control :35A
- Recommended Battery:1500mAh 4s
- Charger: Not Included
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 1-3 Hours
- Is Assembly Required: Yes