Vanquish F10 PORTAL FRONT AXLE SET
The F10 Plastic Molded Portal axles benefit from Vanquish Product’s years of design experience in making the industry’s best aluminum axles.
The plastic molded F10 Portal axles feature an ultra rigid design with an integrated truss that ties both ends of the axle together, as well as brass inner reinforcement tubes to add more strength and provide some weight down low to the vehicle.
F10 Portal Front Axle Set
- Molded Plastic Axle housing
- Machined Chromoly Portal Gears (VPS08353)
- Universal Style Axle Shafts
- 49 Degrees of Steering
- High Caster reinforced C-Hub
- High-Pinion Hypoid Machined Axle Gears 30/8 (VPS08330)
- 6-Bolt Ring Gear and Spool
- 1.4:1 Portal Gear Ratio (VPS08353)
- 6mm Output shafts with M5 wheel nut
- One-Piece Molded Bearing Retainers
- Adjustable Lower Shock Mounting Position (S8E Offset Pivot Ball IRC00509)
- Chromoly universal shafts
- Brass tube inserts
- Scale removable third member
- M5 wheel nut requires one of the following tools: IRC00142 or VPS08440
- To add overdrive in the portal gears, install VPS08354 Standard portal gears in the rear axle
- To add overdrive in the ring and pinion, install VPS08331
- Compatible with all Vanquish SLW and Incision hubs.
- For use with Phoenix, Ultra, Pro, and SCX10II Bent steering tie rod.
- Does not include link mounting hardware
- Incision .280" width pivot ball compatible
- For use with IRC00509 S8E lower shock mount offset pivot ball at shock mount locations
Recommended for use with the following:
- VPS10130 VS4-10 Chassis Kit
- IRC00303 VS4-10 F10 Link Set
- VPS0152 VFD Transmission Kit