Hobbyzone UM T-28 Trojan Bnf
Based on the North American Aviation aircraft that served as a military trainer for nearly 30 years, the HobbyZone® T-28 Trojan S makes it easy to learn to fly RC successfully in more places than ever before. Its ultra-micro size, lightweight, and durable airframe allow it to be flown in small parks, large yards and even indoors over a basketball court. With SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, you can teach yourself to fly in multiple modes, from Beginner to Experienced, and instantly return to steady flight using the Panic Recovery trigger in any flight mode. Best of all, it takes almost no time and effort to get flying which allows experienced pilots more opportunities to get behind the sticks. The T-28 Trojan S arrives completely factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box – no setup required! This Bind-N-Fly® Basic version allows you to use your own Spektrum™ DX4e or better transmitter, and requires a 150mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery and charger (sold separately).
Horizon Hobby-exclusive SAFE technology prevents over-control and crashing while also offering multiple modes that deliver more control as your skills progress:
Pitch and bank angle limits prevent over-control that can result in a loss of orientation and crashes. When the control sticks are released the airplane returns to level flight on its own. Best of all takeoffs are as simple as giving full throttle and letting the airplane fly off a smooth surface or by giving it a quick hand launch, and landings are as easy as lowering the throttle and letting it glide to a landing on its own.
More freedom in pitch and bank, but still prevents over-control and does not return to level flight on its own. This mode allows you to make tighter turns in smaller areas and to climb and descend faster as your skills advance.
No pitch or bank angle limits so you have complete control! You can even fly inverted/upside down and perform aerobatic maneuvers including loops, rolls, stall turns and more. And if you ever lose orientation or control you can activate the self-leveling Panic Recovery Mode by releasing the control sticks and pressing the trigger on the transmitter.
- Exclusive SAFE® technology from Horizon Hobby makes it easy to learn to fly
- Panic Recovery at the push of a button to prevent loss of control and crashes
- Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced flight modes at the flip of a switch
- Lightweight yet durable construction perfect for first-time pilots
- Powerful electric motor for impressive speed and climb performance
- Full 4-channel control for training to aerobatic flight capability
- Ultra micro size to fly in small parks, large yards and even indoors over a basketball court
- Based on the North American Aviation aircraft that served as a military trainer for nearly 30 years
- Highly-visible, fully-painted finish and scale trim scheme
- Steerable nose wheel for easy ground control, takeoffs and landings
- FPV ready using the compatible camera and headset or monitor (sold separately)
You will need
Overall Length:13.5 in (343mm)
Flying Weight:1.65 oz (47.0g)
Motor Size:8.5mm Brushed
Radio:4+ Channel Spektrum DSM2/DSMX Transmitter (sold separately)
Recommended Battery:150mah 1S 3.7V (sold separately)
Is Assembly Required:No