Tamiya Toyota Gazoo Racing WRT/Yaris WRC TT-02 Chassis Kit
This is a radio control assembly kit of the Toyota Gazoo Racing WRT Yaris that is competing in the 2018 WRC.
In The Box
- (1) Toyota Gazoo Racing WRT/Yaris WRC TT-02 Cassis Kit
- (1) THW 1060 Brushed ESC (2-3S)
- (1) 540-brushed type motor
- (1) Body stickers
- (1) Product manual
Needed to Complete
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2-7.4volt battery & battery charger
- Tamiya PS paint
- Polycarbonate body with individual polycarbonate parts recreating 2 types of front canard, front light cases and rear bumper blocks.
- Separately molded plastic components depict rear wing (2 parts) and side mirrors.
- Dish wheels are molded in gun metal and paired with racing radial tires.
- Stickers are included to recreate numerous markings.
- Window masking stickers included.
- An extensive TT-02 option parts line-up offers a number of opportunities to tune your car.
The multi-part body captures the form of this aerodynamically honed car, which boasts a 380PS, 1.6-liter 4-cylinder turbo engine and 4-wheel drive with active center differential.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry-level on-road chassis. The TT-02 chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of current electronics available in the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
|Shock Type||Friction Damper|
|Ball Bearings||Plastic bushing|
|Chassis||ABS Plastic TT-02|
|Terrain Type||Off-Road, On-Road|