Tamiya SUBARU BRZ ZD8 1/24
This model assembly kit recreates the 2021 Subaru BRZ as a 1/24 Sports Car Series product.
The BRZ – Subaru’s first rear-wheel drive sports car, which debuted in 2012 - welcomed a second model in April, 2021. With the basic style carried over, the car features a low center of gravity with a 2.4-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder boxer engine capable of 235hp. This engine offers higher power and torque and the best balance of easy handling and superior performance. It also employs the modular unibody automobile platform Subaru Global Platform (SGP) to facilitate improved rigidity and collision safety, plus Subaru’s original driving support system EyeSight.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 178mm, width: 74mm, height: 55mm.
• The model recreates the front fenders’ air outlets, side sill spoilers, and the other aerodynamic parts.
• Suspension detail features front strut and rear double wishbone systems.
• Details such as a 2.4-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder DOHC engine are faithfully depicted and the hood can be held open by a stay.
• Differences from its sister car the Toyota GR 86 are accurately captured: front bumper and lights, rear stabilizer direction, and more.
• Wheels are paired with solid synthetic rubber tires.
• Features realistic renderings of the car undersurface details such as propeller shafts, suspension and mufflers.
• Shift knob, 3 pedals for manual transmission, seats and lever-type side brake details.
• Window frames are molded with window parts while right/left frames on the roof top are separate parts for hassle-free painting job.
• Metal-plated parts are included to recreate taillight/reverse light cases and muffler end.
• Comes with masking stickers for use when painting window and taillight cover areas, and metal transfers to add realism to side mirrors and rear-view mirror.
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Required To Complete Cement, Paint and Finishing Supplies
- Scale 1/24
|Scale||1/24 - 1/25|
|Construction Type||Glue Together|