Tamiya RC 1991 AUDI V8 TOURING TT02
This Tamiya R/C kit recreates the classic Audi DTM racing car as raced during the DTM 1991 season. The Audi V8 touring car had a 456hp 3.6-liter V8 which graced the DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters) racing series in Germany. In that season, it took four victories overall and carried Frank Biela to the drivers’ title.
Adaptable TT-02 Chassis offers balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to offer excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
• 1/10 R/C model assembly kit.
• Lightweight and durable polycarbonate body.
• Stickers are included to recreate the markings for the no.45 car driven by 1991 champion Frank Biela. Window masking stickers included to aid in the painting process.
• Two-piece mesh wheels (Item 50548 design) have silver color rims and gold color spokes. They are paired with racing slick tires.
• 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for smooth driving.
• Includes 540 Torque-Tuned motor.
• Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo,Esc, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type TT-02
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 4WD
- Motor Brushed 540 Type
- Requires A 2-channel radio, steering servo,Esc, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Friction type
- Suspension 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use On-Road