Tamiya 1/35 German Horch Kfz.15 "North Africa Campaign"
This is a collaborative model kit brought to you by Tamiya and Italeri.
This latest product in the series is of the Horch Kfz.15, a 4WD transport vehicle which was equipped with a liquid-cooled 8-cylinder engine capable of producing 85hp. Production of the vehicle began in 1937, and it saw action with the German military in a wide range of combat zones from Russia to North Africa.
About the Model
★This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 137mm, Width: 54mm. ★This updated version of Italeri's classic Horch Kfz.15 kit includes a number of newly-tooled parts, plus newly-added accessories. ★The form of the trusty car with spare wheels fixed to the sides is accurately captured. ★Newly-designed parts faithfully depict the folded away canvas roof, trunk cover, gun holder, horn, taillights, and more. Parts are also included to depict a folded-down front windshield. ★Tires are made from paintable material. ★Features a variety of small arms, such as MG34 machine gun with tripod. ★Comes with 1 standing and 2 seated figures, plus 1 Eastern Front and 2 North African Front marking options. *Vehicle parts are a product of Italeri.
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Decals Included
- Photo-Etch Parts Not included
- Scale 1/35
- Special Feature 1 Vehicle parts are a product of Italeri.
- Special Feature 2 New parts include folded roof, cargo area surface, rear-view mirror, taillights and front window.
- Special Feature 3 Tires are now made from paintable elastomer.
- Special Feature 4 3 included figures are a product of Tamiya.
- Special Feature 5 35111 German Infantry Weapons Set parts included
- Special Feature 6 Comes with three newly-designed marking options
- Special Feature 7 Two decals depict North African front vehicles and one depicts Eastern front vehicles
|Scale||1/32 - 1/48|
|Construction Type||Glue Together|