Tamiya 1/24 Volvo A60Y Hauler 6x6 G6-01
Our fun G6-01 chassis has seen some fun fictitious 6-wheelers and some real-life vehicle inspirations in the form of a school bus and semi-truck. This truck recreates a subject in the form of a working vehicle: Volvo’s A60 hauler.
The fun G6-01 chassis is based around a tough, slimline monocoque frame and offers excellent off-road performance thanks to a 6-wheel drive system. Power is provided by a motor behind the front wheels, and transmitted to front, center and rear wheels via gears. The gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and debris and integrated into the frame; it has built-in front, center and rear differential gears to provide smooth cornering. 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers. A 2-piece steering tie-rod setup utilizes the servo on the left for excellent response. With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
- 1/24 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 486mm, width: 270mm, height: 213mm.
- Polycarbonate cab and molded ABS plastic bed components. The cab component is pre-painted in yellow.
- The bed can be moved manually between flat and raised positions.
- Yellow deep-dish wheels are paired with 115mm lug pattern spike tires.
- Stickers are included to recreate details such as front grille, air inlets, headlights, and logos.
- 6WD platform with a gear-driven powertrain, triple differentials, double-wishbone suspension and a tough monocoque frame.
- Chassis parts are molded in yellow.
- The G6-01 can be converted to 4-wheel steering with reassembly of the suspension and a separately sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment.
- A range of Hop-Up Option parts is available.
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, standard size servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger.
Chassis: G6-01TR plastic monocoque
Drive: Six wheel gear driven, sealed gearbox, front, center and rear
diff gears for smooth cornering
Motor: 540 brush equipped, front-center mounted
Body: Molded polycarbonate cab, molded ABS plastic bed components,
bed can be moved manually between flat and raised positions
Suspension: Six wheel double wishbone
Shocks: Friction, not oil-filled
Steering: Two-piece steering tie rod, steering servo mounted on left
of chassis, rear wheels can be made steerable with reassembly of
suspension and separately sold 4WS function transmitter (not
Wheels: Yellow deep dish
Tires: Rubber off-road V-shaped tread
Requires:Radio: 2-channel with high-torque steering servo
Battery: 7.2V7.4V 6-cell stick pack with Standard connector
Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
Polycarbonate safe spray or brush-on paint
Building and track equipment
Specs:Length: 19.1 (486mm)
Width: 10.6 (270mm)
Height: 8.4 (213mm)