Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 935 Martini w/Photo Etched Parts
Updated re-issue of the 1/12 scale Porsche 935 Martini model kit. Based on the full-size Porsche 935 that ran in the FIA Group 5, this ride features working front/rear suspension, turnable front wheels that are connected to the steering wheel (it turns as well), detailed 6-cylinder engine and a removable front hood. This kit also comes with a nice sheet of photo-etched parts that include brake discs, bonnet catch and side radiator parts and a metal antenna.
- 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 395mm, width: 175mm, height: 105mm.
- Working suspension employs coil spring front and rear.
- Steering wheel moves the front wheels.
- A detailed rendering of the air-cooled 6-cylinder horizontally opposed engine features recreations of turbocharger and various cables and lines.
- Faux cloth and photo-etched buckles provide realistic seatbelts.
- Front hood is removable.
- Features opening doors and engine cover.
- New: High quality decals by Cartograf.
- Includes photo-etched brake disc, bonnet catch and side radiator parts, plus metal antenna.
- Side doors open.
- Photo-etched parts are used for the front air intake, plus brake discs, side radiator parts.
- Rear Gurney flaps are portrayed using photo-etched parts.
|Scale||1/24 - 1/25|
|Construction Type||Glue Together|