Tamiya 1/10 Toyota Supra TT-02D Drift Spec
One of the most recognized Japanese sports cars around the world is the Toyota Supra.
It has left its mark both on the race track in the hands of pro drivers and on the streets in the hands of enthusiasts. Tamiya brings this well-known machine in the form of a Drift Kit on the TT-02D Drift Spec chassis. The Supra depicted in this kit is that of the Mark IV A80, which ceased to be produced in 2002.
The TT-02 chassis is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
Chassis: Plastic, bathtub type with skid shaped underside to minimize contact with the road surface
Drive: Four wheel, shaft driven
Motor: Tamiya Sport Tuned 540 brushed with blue aluminum heat sink
Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TBLE-02S with Kyosho type connector
Differential: Gear type
Tires: Hard plastic construction, Super Driftech 0.94" (24mm) wide
Wheels: Matte chrome mesh type, 1.9" diameter (48.2mm), 0.94" (24mm) wide, 12mm hex, +2° offset
Ball Bearings: Shielded
Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
Shocks: CVA Super Mini oil-filled plastic body
Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
Steering: Bellcrank type
Body: Clear untrimmed polycarbonate with decals and window masks, separately molded mirrors
Bumper: Front, foam
Tamiya TT02D Drift Spec Chassis, with 540 Brushed Motor, Drift Tires, Clear Body, 70 tooth Spur Gear, 22 tooth Pinion, ESC, Decals, Window Masks, Instructions and Wheels
Radio: 2-channel with high speed steering servo
Battery: 7.2V NiMH with Standard type connector
Battery Charger: To match selected battery
Building and track equipment
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Shielded ball bearing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material Plastic
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type Gearbox
- Led Light Buckets No
- Led Lights No
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 7.2 battery & charger
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 1 Features separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts.
- Special Feature 2 Includes carbon pattern decals for engine hood and rear wing.
- Special Feature 3 The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec of the popular shaft-driven 4WD entry chassis, the TT-02.
- Special Feature 4 Features 24mm width drift-spec tires on metal-plated mesh wheels.
- Special Feature 5 Sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink included.
- Suspension Fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use On-Road