Tamiya 1/10 RC Super Storm Dragon Kit
This assembly kit is a fun build for fans of both classic R/C models and cartoons, as the Super Storm Dragon (previously known as the Super Dragon Body Set) is now available in a complete kit with a chassis for the first time! The Super Dragon appeared in the classic 1980s Japanese comic “R/C Boy” and gained a big following in both plastic and print.
- 1/10 assembly kit. Length: 410mm, width: 230mm, height: 130mm.
- Incorporates the lightweight and rigid Hornet chassis design. Utilizes engineering plastic bathtub frame, suspension arms, bumper and more.
- The front has a coil-sprung independent swing axle suspension setup, while the rear rolling rigid axle suspension employs oil dampers.
- A rear differential provides smooth cornering and is protected from dust and dirt in its sealed gearbox.
- Features three-piece assembly wheels.
- Front grooved tires and high-grip rear spike tires facilitate super handling.
- Polycarbonate body, pre-cut and pre-painted in white.
- Includes: 540 brushed type motor.
- Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, and 7.2volt battery with compatible charger.
In The Box
- (1) 1/10 R/C Super Storm Dragon Kit
- (1) TBLE-02S ESC
- (1) 540 brushed type motor
Needed to Complete
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2volt battery