Tamiya 1/10 RC Nismo R34 GT-R Z-Tune Kit TT02D Drift Spec Chassis
Tuned for Success
This is an R/C model assembly kit of the R34 GT-R Z-tune, which debuted at the 2005 Tokyo Auto Salon, wowing visitors with its blend of looks and performance.
The model recreates the car's form in polycarbonate, capturing its wide front and rear fenders, front bumper-side and bonnet outlets - all high-performance hallmarks of NISMO, the motorsports arm of Nissan which constructed each of the 20 cars in the limited edition production individually by hand. The TT-02D is a drift spec shaft driven 4WD chassis which offers thrilling drift action!
Adaptable & Balanced TT-02 Chassis Drift Version
Enjoy the thrill of drifting with this specially tuned drift spec version of the TT-02 chassis. The chassis also features drift spec parts such as 24mm width drift tires (fitted to stylish matte-finish metal-plated wheels), and CVA shock units on the 4-wheel double wishbone suspension. Full ball bearings, an aluminum motor heat sink, and a sport-tuned motor come as standard. Of course, the chassis retains the original TT-02's excellent drivability, ease of maintenance, and adaptability.
- Bathtub-type Frame, Shaft Driven 4WD
- Includes HobbyWing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S) and Type 540 Sport-Tuned Motor
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension with Front/Rear CVA Oil Shocks
- Front/Rear 4-Bevel Resin Differentials
- Full Ball Bearings
- Length: 442mm, Width: 187mm, Height: 134mm, Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tire Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 24/63mm
- Gear Ratio = 8.27:1 (9 further ratios from 11.38:1 to 7.28:1 possible with use of separately-sold pinion)
- Required To Complete 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2V battery and battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.