Tamiya 1/10 R/C Porsche 934 Coupe Vaillant 1976
This 1/10 scale R/C kit is a color variation version of the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934. The kit itself commemorates the 45th anniversary of the original Tamiya R/C release!
The Porsche 934 holds a special place in Tamiya history as the product of our first R/C model release. This model features a white color body that recreates the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 which tussled at the top of races in the European Racing Championship in June 1976. The special release includes a photo-etched product plate and a one-page printed message by Tamiya’s Executive Chairman, Shunsaku Tamiya!
- Body is made of durable polycarbonate.
- Shaft-driven 4WD TA02SW chassis incorporates a horizontal motor layout
- Features an FRP double-deck frame with battery and rear gearbox positioned further forward for optimum weight distribution.
- The chassis has a short (236mm) wheelbase and wide tread setup in the traditional Porsche style.
- Includes hi-spec parts: Aluminum motor mount, hard propeller shaft (short), and front/rear universal shafts.
- The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension utilizes CVA oil dampers with front/rear FRP shock/damper stays.
- The drivetrain uses full bearings, and sealed front/rear gearboxes have built-in diff gears, with a ball differential in the rear.
- 2-piece mesh wheels with metal plated rims have wide rear tires and front/rear semi-pneumatic slick tires featuring inner sponges.
Needed to Complete
- 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC. 7.2-7.4 volt battery & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Please note this pre-order is not available for coupon use.