Tamiya 1/10 Impreza WRX Sti Team Arai XV-01 Kit
This is the Electric Powered, Radio Controlled, 110 scale Subaru Impreza WRX STI XV-01 Rally Car Chassis Kit from Tamiya.
The 1/10, electric Subaru Impreza WRX STI XV-01 4WD Kit delivers incredible performance, on- or off-road! Features a powerful 540 motor, a clear body with separately molded side mirrors and roof air intake, a four-wheel double wishbone suspension, rally block tires and white 16-spoke wheels.
- Molded XV-01 plastic chassis with front/rear well liners for protection against mud.
- Four-wheel reinforced belt drive.
- 540-size motor.
- Clear untrimmed polycarbonate body with separately molded side mirrors and roof air intake.
- Plastic-bodied CVA oil shocks.
- Long tie-rod steering system with high-torque servo saver reduces bump steer.
- Double wishbone suspension, reversible rear suspension for off-road driving and toe angle setting changes.
- Battery access hatch located on the underside of the chassis.
- Bevel gear differentials.
- Front urethane foam bumper.
- 68-tooth plastic spur gear.
- 22-tooth steel pinion gear.
- 1.02" (26 mm) wide, 2.6" (65.4 mm) diameter rally block tires with foam inserts.
- 1" (25.4 mm) wide, 1.9" (48 mm) diameter 16-spoke white plastic wheels with 12 mm hex.
- Adjustable camber and toe-in.
- Full set of ball bearings.
Chassis: Molded plastic with front and rear wheel well liners for
protection against mud
Drive: Four wheel reinforced belt drive
Motor: 540 size brushed
Differentials: Bevel gear
Steering: Long tie-rod system to reduce bump steer, high torque servo
Suspension: Double wishbone, reversible rear suspension for off-road
driving and toe angle setting changes
Ball Bearings: Full set
Shocks: CVA oil-filled plastic body
Battery Access: Hatch on underside of chassis
Tires: Rally block 1.02 (26mm) wide, 2.6 (65.4mm) diameter
with foam inserts
Wheels: 16 spoke white plastic, 1 (25.4mm) wide, 1.9 (48mm)
diameter, 12mm hex
Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the
tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Caster: Adjustable, front and rear castertoe-in refers to the angle
of the suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation
to the chassis
Body: Clear untrimmed polycarbonate
Bumper: Front, urethane foam
Spur Gear: 68 tooth plastic
Pinion Gear: 22 tooth steel
ESC: For 540 size brushed motor, must handle at least 23 turn motor
Battery: 7.2V 6-cell stick pack with Standard connector
Building and track equipment
Length: 15.1 (384mm)
Width: 7.3 (185mm)
Wheelbase: 10.1 (257mm)
Length: 17 (432mm)
Width: 7 (178mm)
Height: 4.1 (105mm)