Tamiya 1/10 2008 Porche 911 GT3 CUP VIP TT01 4WD Kit Type E
This Tamiya R/C kit faithfully recreates the Porsche 911 GT3 CUP VIP customer race car. The 911 GT3 Cup car was developed for the Porsche Super Cup, a single-make racing series gracing circuits around the world.
The kit includes an accurately reproduced polycarbonate body, rear view mirrors, and sectioned rear wing. It also includes all necessary vinyl sticker markings for the 2004 Rally of Mexico. The body is mated to the high performance, easy to assemble 4WD shaft-driven TT-01 Type E chassis, which will make you feel like a real WRC driver.
The VIP car recreated by this assembly kit was run by Porsche themselves and was driven upon invitation by a different driver according to the race. Its powerful form and rear wing are recreated expertly in durable and lightweight polycarbonate, with separately molded side mirror parts, plus metal-plated light cases that allow the installation of separately sold LEDs front and rear. Stickers are included in the kit to recreate numerous sponsor logos and other markings.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 465mm, width: 195mm, height: 134mm.
- Polycarbonate body. Front and rear light cases are compatible with separately sold LEDs for a lit-up model.
- Separate molded parts recreate side mirrors and racing rear wing.
- Stickers are included to recreate a range of markings and logos.
- Wheels are molded in Silver, and paired with slick tires.
- This model runs on the short wheelbase (251mm) version of the TT-01 Type-E chassis, which features shaft- driven 4WD for easy handling.
- Includes Torque Tuned Motor.
- Required Items: 2-Channel radio, steering servo, ESC-electronic speed controller, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
TT-01 E Chassis
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability.
- Polycarbonate body. Front and rear light cases are compatible with separately sold LEDs for a lit-up model
- Stickers are included to recreate a range of markings and logos
- Wheels are molded in Silver, and paired with slick tires
- Model runs on the short wheelbase (251mm) version of the TT-01 Type-E chassis, which features shaft-driven 4WD for easy handling
- Includes Torque Tuned Motor
- 60 amp esc
Needed to Complete
- (1) 2-channel radio
- (1) Steering servo
- (1) 7.2V battery pack
- (1) Compatible charger
- Tamiya PS body paint