MPC RICHARD PETTY 1973 DODGE CHARGER 1/16 SCALE MODEL KIT
- ADVANCED LARGE SCALE KIT: MPC’s 1/16 scale Petty Charger is a marvel of model kit engineering, perfect for the intermediate modeler looking for a challenge or the serious modeler wanting to build a spectacular replica!
- FEATURE PACKED: This super-detailed kit is loaded with working mechanisms such as suspension and steering. The engine features an optional clear valve cover to show off the detailed rockers beneath! Pre-lettered Goodyear Tires make their debut here, in 1/16 scale.
- QUICK SPECS: 1/25 Scale, 109 Parts, over 12 Inches long once assembled. Parts molded in white, clear, transparent green, transparent orange and includes black vinyl tires. Many parts are chrome plated. Paint and glue required. Skill 2 rating, for ages 10+.
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: Maybe you have an avid hobbyist or collector in your life. This model kit makes an ideal gift for any occasion! Buy one for brother or dad!
- TRUST MPC: At MPC we are modelers ourselves and we sweat ALL the detail s. We strive to make sure every kit is produced with top quality, in every way!
|Scale||1/20 - 1/7|
|Construction Type||Glue Together|