Kyosho Mini-z MR-03EVO SP Chassis Set N-MM2 5600KV
MR-03 EVO special edition coming with new upper arms allowing caster angle adjustment!
The existing MINI-Z has a installed receiver, servo and ESC by 1 controlled PCB unit. But the new MR-03EVO Chassis Set has separate a receiver as. By purchasing and installing an optional receiver unit depending on your transmitter, it allows for use of Kyosho (KT-18/EX-6/EX-6R/KT-531P/KT-432PT), KO Propo (EX-2/EX-RR) and Futaba (T7PX/T7XC/T4PM) transmitters. Further, by installing new CPU which control servo function only, it improved internal feedback of positioning control which is 11.2 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The new control program delivers the best ever steering feel in MINI-Z history. The ESC also improves the response speed a maximum 100 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The included KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 (5600KV) brushless motor features a one-piece aluminum case that provides efficient heat dissipation for superior cooling. Unlike previous chassis sets, you can change to a brushed motor mode though the I.C.S manager to install an optional brushed motor. The I.C.S manager also allows more precise setting adjustments to be made. New advanced performance features in the MR-03EVO take the MINI-Z racing experience to the next level!
The SP edition is equipped with nickel plated hex screws and an oil shock (MZW432) as standard. Also, the ball diff is specially finished with blue anodizing. Furthermore, new upper arms with various caster angles (1 deg./2 deg./3 deg.) are included allowing wider setting range.
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 brushless motor (5600KV).
- Optional I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and blue anodized Ball Diff Set II.
- New design separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Includes newly developed front upper arms with caster angles (1 deg., 2 deg. and 3 deg.)
New KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 brushless motor (5600KV) features a one-piece aluminum case that provides efficient heat dissipation
Receiver units currently available are for KYOSHO, KO and FUTABA transmitters and can be attached/detached by removing receiver cover from the upper chassis.
Based on the MR-03VE PRO chassis, newly designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make track width adjustment easier.
Full ball bearing specifications minimize drive loss
*MR-03EVO-N-MM2 Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 5600KV brushless motor
*Parts set for changing front tread
*6T, 7T, 8T, 9T Pinion gears
*Tools for pinion gears
*Spare wheel nuts
Required for Operation
- Receiver unit
- Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- Batteries for transmitter