Kyosho 1/8 USA-1 VE 4WD Monster Truck RTR
Born in the USA, the monster truck symbolizes America: big, bold and powerful! With pickup truck bodies emblazoned with dynamic motifs mounted on super tough chassis structures and big engines to power huge tires, monster truck racing filled and thrilled stadiums around America and the world with their awesome power and speed.
- 4WD chassis with 5-link suspension system produces outstanding drive efficiency and performance so you can enjoy hard driving on the roughest roads with supreme confidence.
- The newly developed 2300 KV KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX8+ brushless motor generates approximately 4,400 RPM at 14.8v.
- Large capacity Big Bore oil shocks reliably support the large chassis.
- Reinforced housing for the front and rear tires thrives under the increased power while improving crash resistance.
- Five-link suspension system enables the long stroke to absorb the punishment from uneven surfaces for precision control and running performance.
In The Box
- (1) 1/8 USA-1 VE 4WD Monster Truck RTR
- (1) 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ Transmitter
- (1) Setup Tools
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- (4) AA Batteries
- (2) 7.2v Ni-MH or 7.4v liPo batteries
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
- Pre-assembled chassis with R/C system installed and finished body. Includes pistol-grip Synchro KT-231P+ transmitter.
- Five-link suspension in combination with shaft-type 4WD delivers exceptional stability over rough surfaces.
- Equipped with waterproof KS5031-09MW servo, incorporating high durability metal gears.
- Ultra-realistic scale body has been recreated under license of USA-1, including the signature color scheme.
- Optional LED light set shines bright with LED head and tail lamps and rooftop fog lamps.
- Brushless motor unit is designed to handle a massive 14.8V. Optional twin motor setup is also possible.
- Front center drive features a telescopic universal shaft to ensure high drive efficiency and prevent shaft dropout issues.
- Optional 4WS (four wheel steering) increases turning power. A wide range of other options is also available.
- Equipped with a wheelie bar to prevent the machine from flipping over backwards during hard acceleration. Enjoy the powerful action of the truck running on its two rear wheels.
- Charger and battery for the motor, as well as 4 x AA batteries for transmitter are required for operation.
- Engine-powered version using the same body and chassis components is also available.
Recreated in 1/8 scale as an R/C truck, the “USA-1” flies the American flag loud and proud as the recognized symbol of monster trucking. Dating back to the 1990’s, Kyosho’s earlier versions have been fully renewed with a newly created ULTRA SCALE body, uniquely reinforced 5-link suspension and stronger solid axles originally used on the Mad Crusher and FO-XX 2.0. Equipped with a high-power brushless motor with a 4-pole rotor and 12-slot stator generating 2300KV, the VE (electric power version) delivers outrageous speed and power characteristics that would rival that of the real USA-1. The high-powered unit produces dynamic performance that makes the large 570mm body length of the USA-1 feel smaller with acceleration pickup from a standing start surpassing that of the GP (engine powered) version. As a pre-assembled Readyset, the body is immaculately finished with paint and livery to capture the rich sense of scale of this iconic 1990’s machine. A charged motor battery and batteries for the transmitter are all that is required to start the action. With spare parts and a wide range of optional parts available to continually maintain and enhance performance, your USA-1 will provide thrilling fun over a long time.
|Vehicle Type||Monster Truck|