Kyosho 1/10 1969 Chevy Camaro Z28 RTR Le Mans Blue
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can't be beaten.
Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 260mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
4 x AA batteries for transmitter
Battery and charger for chassis
- "Ultra Scale Body" replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car. Kyosho took a step further in scale realism.
- Design shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis(FZ02L).
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints realize superior reliability and durability.
- Includes completely finished body with color scheme and decals applied.
- Length 507mm
- Width 195mm(Body width:210mm)
- Wheelbase 274mm
- Tread (F/R) F:167mm/R:167mm
- Gear Ratio 6.54:1
- Weight 1650g (approx.)