JConcepts Landmines Tires Gold Compound Pre-Mounted Hazard Wheel Axial SCX24
Landmines Tires, Gold Compound, Pre-Mounted, Black 3430 Hazard Wheel, Fits Axial SCX24
The Landmines, developed for 1/24th scale trucks, are pre-mounted on 1.0" #3430B Glide 5 wheels.
The Landmines start with a robust carcass, carefully shaped and sized for a multitude of conditions and capable of completing those difficult courses, while carrying a scale appearance.
The Landmines have alternating solid pads and cavities,which is ideal for transitioning from smooth dirt or pavement into dirt, mud, and rocky terrain. Moving toward the edges of the carcass, the tire has horizonal grippy pads with edges and channels to provide additional forward bite.
The flexibility of the gold compound, combined with the lug arrangement, gives the tire a grippy feel, but still maintains that all important scale look. The overall height provides plenty of ground clearance for an abundance of terrain, and bossed side-wall logos read with beauty and balance. The tires include a soft open cell foam insert capable of standing up to the compound, but flexible enough for sharp terrain.
- Pre-mounted on #3430B Hazard wheels
- Robust carcass, split-block design, 1:1 inspired
- Direct bolt-on to SCX24
- 52mm / 2.0" overall size without insert
- Sliced, stepped, and recessed lugs for contortion control
- Soft, Gold compound
- Lightning pattern, knob plots and connector bars for extra edges
- Radial sidewall lugs and extra island mapping for squeeze grip
- Includes soft, open cell insert
- Ready to crawl convenience and performance
|Tire Style||Rock Crawling|