Exotek TX Vader Drag Chassis Conversion 2wd Slash / Bandit
TX VADER drag chassis conversion set.
Lightweight 'street eliminator' drag chassis conversion set for use with TRAXXAS 2WD SLASH OR BANDITS KITS.
Converts your Slash to be cash race ready for the hot new 'Street Eliminator / Slash No Prep' race classes springing up around the US.
Provides the legal 13" wheelbase to fit under the hottest new no prep bodies that are on the market.
Based on the excellent handling and proven 22 VADER design.
This pro chassis conversion set features;
- Carbon fiber made and machined in USA
- Heavy duty 2.5mm thick chassis and side rail plates
- Centralized servo mounting for improved balance
- Alloy servo mounting block that ties into the side rails for extra rigid and tweak free front chassis setup
- Modular chassis design- allows standard rear motor or optional mid motor gear box placement (see instructions for build notes)
- 6 heavy duty alloy side rail posts
- Pro AE B6 style full ball bearing supported steering rack and crank set
- Includes 25 spline clamping alloy servo horn (25 spline servo required like the Traxxas servo etc.)
- Alloy parts are finished in glossy black with blue chamfers for that factory racing look
- Carbon fiber top bulkhead plate
- Multi position shorty lipo mounting to adjust for wheelie/ no wheelie balance
- 2 level chassis design allows you to lower or raise the center of gravity for stability yet keeps the gear box higher to increase traction and keep the drive axles straighter for higher speeds
- The 2 layer rear chassis also raises the rear roll center which increases the forward launch traction while reducing side to side roll for improved high speed stability.
- Offers multiple weight balance options to maximize grip on the street or on the track
- Includes steel hex hardware (requires high quality metric hex tools, 2.0 & 2.5mm)
- Includes a lipo hold set
- Includes large Exotek logo stickers
- Includes instruction sheet
Other option parts shown not included.
Do not use allen keys for this conversion.
The parts break down picture is of the conversion pieces that are included.
Wheelie bar shown is not included.
We are using Proline Drag wheels and tires as shown in the pics.
Search SLASH DRAG RACING in Facebook for expert help on setting up a new car for no prep racing.
Traxxas 2wd SLASH or BANDIT kit
Traxxas body mount set 1914R
Traxxas toe link set 3745 or 3139A (2 sets needed)