E-flite UMX Radian BNF
The E-flite UMX Radian is a powered sailplane that packs all the simple fun of the larger ParkZone Radian into a much smaller package that’s an absolute delight to fly. AS3X technology gives a pilot the feeling of flying a much larger glider especially outdoors because of its renowned ability to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence.
For maximum glide efficiency, the ESC is specially programmed to work with the folding propeller so it opens quickly and folds back to streamline the airframe.
With the removal of just two screws the fuselage and wing can be separated for easy transport and storage within the custom packaging provided.
Long Flight Times
The included E-flite 150mAh 3.7V 1S 25C Li-Po battery can be charged with the provided charger from any convenient USB power source. Average flight times of 10 minutes or more can be easily achieved on a single charge.
AS3X System Equipped
The specifically tuned AS3X System in the UMX Radian ultra micro motor glider is designed to work behind the scenes to provide instantaneous attitude corrections when turbulence, torque and tip stalls haphazardly interrupt the way you want to fly. Moreover, the aircraft flies incredibly smooth while providing you with control that feels natural and utterly accurate. The result is the feeling of flying a much larger, well tuned sailplane that’s convenient enough to fly just about anywhere.
- Lightweight, molded-foam construction
- AS3X® System provides outstanding stability and smoother flight
- 3-channel control for easy-flying and friendly soaring characteristics
- Contoured spinner with folding propeller (installed)
- One-piece, removable wing with carbon fiber support
- E-flite® 8.5mm x 23mm coreless brushed/geared (installed)
- Spektrum™ DSM2®/DSMX® 5-Channel UM AS3X Receiver/Servos/ESC unit (installed)
- E-flite 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery (included)
- E-flite USB Li-Po charger, 300mA (included)
- Included 1S Li-Po battery provides long flight times on a single charge
- Ideal for outdoors and larger indoor flying sites
You will need...
- A 4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter
Wingspan 28.7 in (730mm)
Overall Length 16.5 in (418mm)
Flying Weight 1.50 oz (43 g)
Motor Size 8.5mm coreless brushed motor
Radio 4+ channel transmitter required
CG (center of gravity) 1.22 in (31mm) back from the leading edge of wing at wing root
Recommended Battery 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C LiPo
Approx. Flying Duration 8-10 minutes
Charger 1S 300mA LiPo USB Charger
Minimum Age Recommendation 14 years
Experience Level Intermediate
Recommended Environment Indoor/Outdoor
Assembly Time Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required Yes