Axial SCX10III 1/10 Jeep JT Gladiator w/Port RTR Gray
The 1/10 scale Axial® SCX10™ III Jeep® JT Gladiator 4WD RTR marks the next step forward in ready-to-run, scale off-road action. While continuing to incorporate key components that have made SCX10™ vehicles successful, the SCX10™ III chassis increases realism with details that include a replica V8 engine to house the front-mounted 540 brushed motor, mated to a realistic transmission housing and transfer case like a 1:1 vehicle. The Spektrum™ DX3™ 3-channel 2.4GHz DSMR® transmitter and Firma™ 40A ESC/receiver are also ready to give you the advantages of innovative Spektrum™ Smart technology.
Out of the box, the SCX10™ III Jeep® JT Gladiator transmission offers a third-channel DIG function that lets you lock the rear axle from the transmitter for front wheel drive and a tighter turning radius. Though locked out from the factory, you can set up the vehicle to have a 40% faster second gear instead of DIG — or, by adding another micro servo and using a radio with at least four channels (such as the 5-channel Spektrum DX5), have simultaneous access to both the DIG and two-speed functions.
The SCX10™ III Jeep® JT Gladiator uses new AR45™ portal axles to improve performance by increasing the ground clearance and reducing torque twist. The motor is located at the front of the chassis for forward weight. The standard battery tray is positioned near the vehicle's center for improved balance and accepts full-size LiPo or NiMH packs. There are also locations in the side pods for drivers who prefer smaller "shorty" LiPo packs. Inner fenders and floor sides hide internal components that would usually be visible from the side of the chassis.
Topping off the chassis is a scale Jeep® JT Gladiator body that mirrors its full-size counterpart with many highly authentic details. The body has over 20 injection-molded parts including a bed rack, door handles, mirrors, hood vents and more — taking polycarbonate body realism to the next level. The body has been split into three pieces for a more realistic deep bed. Officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler tires on 3-piece beadlock wheels add more scale realism and more grip on dirt, rocks, and all other off-road trails.
With the Spektrum™ DX3™ radio, you'll enjoy the superior range, response, and interference resistance of DSMR® technology. Together with the installed Firma™ Smart 40A ESC/receiver, it also offers the advantages of exclusive Spektrum™ Smart technology. Install a Spektrum Smart LiPo battery and you can view vehicle battery capacity at a glance on the DX3 transmitter's voltage level indicator. Outfit the DX3 with the optional BT2000 Bluetooth module and download the free Spektrum Dashboard™ app to your smart device, and you're also ready to use Smart real-time telemetry — without needing on-board sensors or modules.
- Replica V8 engine cover, transmission housing and transfer case cover and protect the motor while improving scale appearance and adding forward-mounted weight.
- DIG function transmission option lets you lock the rear axle from the transmitter for front wheel drive and a tighter turning radius.
- Two-speed transmission option (some assembly required) allows you to increase vehicle speed by approximately 40%.
- Drivers can choose between the DIG and 2-speed transmission options, or run both with a 4-channel transmitter and two servos (not included).
- AR45 Portal Axles feature an offset front housing for realistic looks.
- Axle housings also use portal gears for increased ground clearance and a universal that provides 45 degrees of steering.
- Differential locker features Hypoid gears, allowing for smaller size gears, improved gear reduction and reduced torque twist.
- Authentic Jeep® JT Gladiator body includes over 20 injection-molded parts including bed rack, door handles, mirrors, hood vents and more.
- Three-piece body provides a more realistic deep bed.
- New centered battery position improves chassis balance with front-mounted motor.
- Chassis side pods offer mounting locations for smaller LiPo batteries, if desired.
- Hard anodized oil-filled shocks feature shock cap with bleed screw for easier rebuilds.
- All drive train components in the transmission, portals and axle gears are metal for extreme durability — with pinion gear included, the vehicle has 23 metal gears in total.
- Improved materials increase durability and stiffness while holding tighter tolerances to eliminate most "slop".
- Metal stainless steel pivot balls at all suspension points increase durability and wear life for consistent handling.
- Improved suspension geometry further reduces torque twist while allowing chassis fine-tuning.
- Extended 13.9 inch wheelbase with longer frame rails and chassis supports a more realistic version of the Jeep® JT Gladiator body.
- Detailed interior with molded driver adds to the vehicle's realistic scale looks.
- New rear body mounts simplify body removal.
- Injection-molded inner fenders hide internal components usually visible from the side of the chassis.
- Spektrum™ DX3™ DSMR® radio is fully compatible with the Smart telemetry potential of the installed Firma™ Smart 40A ESC/receiver.
- Included Spektrum™ 15kg metal gear servo and all electronics are protected by a waterproof design for confident driving in any weather and trail conditions.
extend chassis to 14 in
Battery Mount: New location near center of vehicle for better
balance, locations in side pods for drivers who prefer smaller
shorty battery packs, also accepts full-size standard packs
Drive: Four wheel with AR45 universal joint steel axles for up to 45
degrees of steering and smooth action, offset front housing for
more realistic looks
Driveshafts: WB8 HD Wildboar 3-piece with strengthened slider-floater
Transmission: 3rd channel DIG function allows the rear axle to
be locked from the transmitter for front wheel drive and a
tighter turning radius, as an alternative, vehicle can be set up
as a two speed with high and low range, the two-speed transmission
and DIG function can be used together by adding another servo and a
radio with at least 4 channels (extra servo and 4-ch radio must be
Motor: 540 brushed, replica V8 engine cover protects motor while
improving scale appearance
ESC: Spektrum Smart 40A Firma integrated ESCRX, programmable ESC,
IC3 battery connector
Radio: Spektrum DX3 with Smart technology that allows viewing of
vehicle battery capacity when a Spektrum Smart LiPo battery is used
Steering Servo: Spektrum S614 metal gear, 15kg high torque
waterproof, chassis mounted
Body: Jeep JT Gladiator with over 20 injection molded parts
including door handles, bed rack, mirrors, hood vents and more
new rear mounts simplify body removal
Suspension: Multi-link solid axle, front-optimized to reduce bump
steer, rear-4 link reduces torque twist and guards against
suspension wrap-up, metal stainless steel pivot balls
Shocks: Oil-filled coil over with new O-ring material for better
Wheels: Licensed KMC Machete 3-pc beadlock, injection molded
Tires: Nitto Trail Grappler MT, R35 compound in new taller and
wider size for better clearance and grip
Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
Track and maintenance equipment
Width: 9.25 in (234mm)
Height: 9.5 in (241mm)
Wheelbase: 13.9 in (353mm)
Weight: 7 lbs (3.175kg)
Ground Clearance: 3 (76mm)
Front and Rear Track: 8.9 in (226mm)
Gear Pitch: 32P
Tire Diameter: 4.7 in (119mm)
Spur Gear: 40T
Pinion Gear: 14T
Wheel Diameter: 1.9 in (48.3mm)
Wheel Width: 1 in (25.5mm)
Tire Diameter: 4.7 in (119mm)
Final Drive Ratio: 45.6:1 low, 31.3:1 high
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: All-terrain