Axial 1/24 SCX24 B-17 Betty Limited 4WD RTR Green
Axial® marks its 15th anniversary with a Limited Edition version of the vehicle that launched the crawling craze. The ready-to-run SCX24™ B-17 Betty™ brings powerful capabilities to micro scale, with bonuses including an exclusive commemorative coin.
- Limited edition — with unique production number and 15th anniversary logo laser-etched into chassis side rail
- Specially designed collector box with scale garage artwork and exclusive Axial® 15-Year Anniversary coin, available only with this vehicle
- Factory-assembled and ready-to-run, with 2-channel radio, 88T brushed motor, servo, ESC/receiver unit and AA transmitter batteries
- Realistic new body design based on the legacy AX10 Scorpion
- Two LED lights in front bumper for night driving
- Rock Lizard tires mounted on black Rockster wheels with green-painted beadlock to match the body trim
- True full-time 4-wheel drive
- Durable 3-link front/4-link rear suspension and coilover shocks for optimal handling and Axial®-quality crawling performance
- Worm drive gears in front and rear differentials increase ground clearance
- Sturdy steel C-channel frame rails with bracing for added strength and proper alignment
- Durable steel axles provide strength and durability to match tough climbs and rough trails
- Tilt-open battery access with one body clip removal
Needed to Complete:
Nothing — everything required is included in the box.
What's in the Box?
- (1) Axial® SCX24™ B-17 Betty™ Limited Edition RTR
- (1) Axial® AX-4 2.4GHz 2-Channel Radio System
- (1) Axial® AS-1 Servo (installed)
- (1) Axial® AE-6 ESC/Receiver Combo (installed)
- (1) Dynamite® 88T Brushed Electric Motor (installed)
- (1) Dynamite® 350mAh 2S LiPo 7.4V Battery
- (1) USB Charger
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
- (1) Commemorative Limited Edition Coin
Every SCX24™ B-17 Betty™ is one-of-a-kind, adding to the value of your purchase. It arrives in a specially designed collector's box with scale garage artwork. You'll find a commemorative coin inside that features the Axial® 15-Year Anniversary logo, in an attractive case and available only with this model. Each RTR's finished body includes a 15-year anniversary decal, and its chassis side rail is laser-etched with the anniversary logo and your model's unique production number.
Although highly collectible, the SCX24™ B-17 Betty™ is meant for more than just admiring on display. Any location, indoors or outside, can become an exciting crawling challenge. If you're stuck at work and need a break, crawl across your desk. For younger drivers, a messy room becomes the perfect obstacle course. Thanks to its water-resistant electronics, you can run the B-17 Betty™ outdoors without worries. Grab some twigs and marble-sized rocks, dig a few holes, and in minutes you've got a course to conquer.
Like the 1/10 scale SCX10™ platform, the SCX24™ chassis features rugged, sturdy steel C-channel frame rails with bracing to keep components intact and aligned. Steel dogbones and front and rear axles provide strength and durability for tough climbs and rough trails. Even at this small scale, the combination of coilover shocks and durable plastic suspension links delivers the crawling performance you know and expect from Axial®.
The SCX24™ B-17 Betty™ body's scale looks are topped off by two LED lights in the front bumper and Rockster wheels with Rock Lizard tires. The ready-to-run package includes the factory-assembled and finished vehicle, 2-channel radio, servo, ESC/receiver unit, 88T brushed motor, 7.4V 350mAh 2S LiPo battery and charger. Even "AA" transmitter batteries are included!
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|
|Body||Trimmed and painted|
|Brakes||Integral with ESC|
|Chassis||Stamped steel rails|
|Differential||Worm Gear 16T/4T|
|Front Track||4.2" (106.5mm)|
|Ground Clearance||1.06" (27mm)|
|Product Height||3.9" (99 mm)|
|Product Length||7.8" (198 mm)|
|Product Weight||0.5 lb (0.22kg)|
|Product Width||4.2" (107 mm)|
|Rear Track||4.2" (106.5mm)|
|Shock Type||Plastic body, Coil-over .9-1.3 in (24-33.4mm)|
|Suspension||Solid axle, front and rear|
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|
not available for use on discount codes.