ARRMA INFRACTION 6S BLX Street Bash 1/7 4WD RTR
Pre Order Yours Today!
Take your truck bashing to the street with the ready-to-run ARRMA® INFRACTION™ 6S BLX 4WD. It’s the first RC truck of its kind — DESIGNED FAST and DESIGNED TOUGH for hard-hitting action at speeds of 80+ mph with 6S power!
With its 4X4 traction, you can run the INFRACTION 6S BLX on all roads, in all conditions — over loose gravel, asphalt, smooth dirt, and short grass, in the sun, rain, and ice. The INFRACTION 6S BLX offers classic truck looks for street bashing. The body comes factory-finished with a matte bronze camouflage trim and decals. Its included, tunable wing lets you customize the downforce the way you want it. To further enhance the aerodynamics, the chassis includes a full-width front splitter that balances downforce distribution. A rear diffuser increases downforce and grip, enabling you to corner faster and with confidence. DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH — underneath the truck body is a 3mm anodized aluminum chassis with a center brace to maximize strength. The heavy-duty 4X4 drivetrain features durable steel drive shafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals. The center diff module can be removed by taking out just five bolts, making maintenance as fast as the INFRACTION 6S BLX truck itself. A sliding mount allows quick, easy motor access, and dual XL battery trays are included. Big bore, oil-filled shocks on black-anodized front and rear shock towers keep the dBoots® Hoons all-road tires firmly planted for maximum traction. The tires are mounted on 5-spoke wheels with extra-durable hubs. For ready-to-run completeness, ARRMA has equipped the INFRACTION 6S BLX with a 2050Kv brushless motor, waterproof ESC and metal-geared servo. Its Spektrum™ DX2E Active™ radio system features AVC® Active Vehicle Control™ for dialing in the stability you need to carve corners or nail jumps without backing off the throttle. The only additional items required are two 2S or 3S LiPo batteries with IC5™ or EC5™ connectors, a LiPo-compatible charger, charging bag, and 4 “AA” batteries for the transmitter.
• The first resto-mod street basher truck, with the versatility to run on- and off-road.
• Capable of 80+ MPH (129+ km/h) speeds with 6S power and the included speed pinion.
• 4X4 traction — can be run on asphalt, gravel, smooth dirt, or short grass.
• DESIGNED FAST and DESIGNED TOUGH
Batteries: Two 2S or 3S batteries w/ IC5 or EC5 connectors with at
least 35C discharge rate
Battery Charger and Charging Bag: Compatible with selected batteries
AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
- Completion Level: Ready-to-Run
- Scale: 1/7 Length: 27.36 in (695mm)
- Width: 12.20 in (310mm)
- Height: 7.87 in (200mm)
- Weight: 10.56 lb (4.8 kg)
- Ground Clearance: 0.59 in (15mm)
- Wheelbase: 15.98 in (406mm)
- Front Track: 12.13 in (308mm)
- Rear Track: 12.01 in (305mm)
- Chassis: 3mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Suspension: Independent
- Shock Type: 3.03 in (77mm) FR, 3.43 in (87mm) RR. Aluminum
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Differential: Three oil-filled metal gear diffs
- Wheel Type: 5-Spoke, 17mm hex
- Wheel Diameter: 3.27 in (83mm)
- Wheel Width: 1.69 in (43mm)
- Tire Compound: White
- Tire Tread: Hoons
- Tire Diameter: 3.94 in (100mm)
- Motor Type: Non-Sensored Brushless
- Motor Size: 4074 — 40mm dia., 70mm long (2050Kv)
- Pinion: 18T
- Spur Gear: 46T Gear Pitch: 1.0MOD
- Internal Gear Ratio: 3.31:1
- Final Drive Ratio: 8.46:1
- Speed Control Included: Yes
- Radio: DX2E Active
- Servos Included: Yes
- Body: INFRACTION™, Screen printed, decaled, trimmed
- Ball Bearings: Transmission
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: On-road and light off-road Is
- Assembly Required: No
- Approx. Assembly Time: Less than 1 hour